Monday 7 September 2015

Books I can't wait to get my hands on


Valor on the Move
Keira Andrews

This book looks absolutely amazing! Forbidden love between the son of the US president and his bodyguard? Yes, please! 
I have a confession to make - it'll be my first Keira Andrews book and considering how much my friends love her stories, I can't wait to dive into this one.

Release date: September 9 2015


Vespertine
Leta Blake and Indra Vaughn

I'm a huge Leta Blake fan! I've read all her books and she's an autobuy author for me. I haven't read anything by Indra Vaughn yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
Vespertine is about another forbidden love story - between a rock star and a priest! I'm wildly excited to see how this plays out!!!

Release date: September 10 2015




Rattlesnake
Kim Fielding

I love Kim Fielding's writing! She usually mixes reality with a touch of fantasy/historical fantasy in her writing - which I don't usually go for and I've loved everything I read from Ms Fielding - but this book is contemporary romance with no fantasy elements. I'm looking forward to it.

Release date: 31 August 2015


Sloe Ride
Rhys Ford

I do a little happy dance every time a Rhys Ford book shows on my kindle. I've read all her books and I've loved each and every one. Another autobuy author for me.
Sloe Ride is the 4th instalment in her Sinners series and tells the story of another Morgan - Quinn. I can't wait to read this - missed all the Morgans like crazy!

Release date: September 4 2015


Sunset Park
Santino Hassell

One of my all time favourite authors has a new series out - Five Boroughs. The first book Sutphin Boulevard was fantastic and I can't wait for book 2, Sunset Park. I get giddy just thinking about it. The UST in that book is going to be a killer but, man, it'll hurt so good!
I also can't wait to see the cover! The cover for Sutphin Boulevard is stunning and I really hope the rest of the series keeps up with the trend.

Release date: December 2015






No comments:

Post a Comment